Uttarakhand UKSSSC Recruitment 2016 for 515 JE and AA Post
(UKSSSC)Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 for 515 Junior Engineer (JE) post.Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission UKSSSC has releases a official notification 2016 for 515 vacancies in Various Services. The detailed Advertisement Notification published at the official website www.sssc.uk.gov.in .Interested and eligible candidate can check official notification and apply online for Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission at official website www.sssc.uk.gov.in on from 26th September 2016 to 29 October 2016.And other information about the UKSSSC Recruitment 2016.like eligibility criteria, education qualification, age ,selection procedure, important dates and how to apply, Application Fees from information are given below.
Organization Name : : (UKSSSC)Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Job Summry For UKSSSC 515 Junior Engineer (JE) Recruitment 2016
|TOTAL POST :||515Post|
|POST NAME||Junior Engineer (JE)|
|AGE-LIMIT :||18 to 42 Years|
|LAST DATE||31 October 2016|
UKSSSC Vacancy details
Total Number Of Post : 515 Post
Name of the Post : Junior Engineer (JE)
|S.Number||Post Name||Total post|
|1||Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical Trainee)||242 Posts|
|2||Junior Engineer (Janpad Trainee)||26 Posts|
|3||Junior Engineer (IT Trainee)||07 Posts|
|4||Technician Gr.II (Electrical)||80 Posts|
|5||Stenographer Gr.III||10 Posts|
|6||Assistant Accountant/ Assistant Auditor||108 Posts|
|8||Junior Engineer (Civil)||20 Posts|
|Total Post||515 posts|
|Eligibility Criteria for UKSSSC Junior Engineer (JE) Recruitment 2016|
Age Criteria for UKSSSC Junior Engineer (JE) Recruitment 2016
Minimum of 18 years and Maximum of 42 years as on 01-07-2016.
Age Relaxation :
The relaxation of upper age limit for reserved categories will be as per rules of Govt.
Educational Qualification for Junior Engineer (JE) Recruitment 2016
- For Junior Engineer Trainee : Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering with 55/% Marks from a Government Polytechnic or equivalent Government recognized Institute approved by AICTE.
- For Junior Engineer (Janpad) Trainee : Diploma in Civil Engineering with 55/% Marks from a Government Polytechnic or equivalent Government recognized Institute approved by AICTE.
- For Junior Engineer (IT) Trainee : Diploma in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering with 55/% Marks from a Government Polytechnic or equivalent Government recognized Institute approved by AICTE.
- For Technician Grade Grade-II : Candidates must have passed High School or its equivalent with Science and Mathematics Subjects from recognized board and All India / State Professional Certificate in Electrician trade.
- For Stenographer Grade-III : Candidates must have passed Graduate from Recognised University and Stenography speed 80 WPM in English and 60 WPM in Hindi.
- For Assistant Accountant : Candidates should have Degree in Commerce from a recognized University OR BBA (Bacholor in Business Administration) OR Post Graduate in Accountancy.
- For Draftsman : Candidates must possess Draftsmanship certificate and 03 years Diploma in Civil Engineering Government recognized Institute.
- For Junior Engineer – Civil : Diploma in Civil Engineering from a Government Polytechnic or equivalent Government recognized Institute.
- For Chemist : M.Sc in Chemistry form recognized University.
Application Fee for UKSSSC Vacancy Recruitment 2016
|For General/OBC category||Rs. 300/-|
|For SC, ST category||Rs. 150/-|
Selection Mode of the UKSSSC Vacancy Recruitment 2016
The selection will be based on written Test.
How to Apply for UKSSSC Vacancy
Eligible candidates should apply Online only Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to www.sssc.uk.gov.in Online submission of application will start on 26/09/2016 and close on 31/10/2016 However last date of payment of Application Fee will be 29/10/2016.
Important Dates for UKSSSC Recruitment 2016
Starting Date For Apply Online Application : 26 September 2016
Last Date For Apply Online Application : 31 October 2016
Last date for payment of application fee : 29 October 2016
|Official Website of UKSSSC||CLICK HERE|
|UKSSSC Recruitment Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Direct Link of Apply Online Form for UKSSSC||CLICK HERE|