Kendriya Vidyalaya admission 2017-18 Online Application Form Complete Detail,KV Challan fees,
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2017-18 for Class 1 to 11th Online Application Form : Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has started admission for the Annual year 2017-18 so those who are interested in taking an admission of their children should apply it soon. you will get all details relating to Kendriya Vidyalaya admission 2017-18 so after reading it you can follow a simple procedure given below to complete registration. Please note that class 1 admission process is completed on 10th March 2017, and class 2 to class 9th admission process will starting in the month of April 2017. From below readers can check standard wise admission dates, and register on or before they stops accepting applications.
Kendriya Vidyalaya admission 2017-18 Online Application
KV Sangathan Delhi has issued an admission notification on 8th February 2017, Parents who want to educate their child in this school can check admission eligibility criterion given in this Post and apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya admission 2017-18 on an official web portal of this organization. Kendriya Vidyalaya has also focuses on extra activities like physical education, literary, social and cultural activities, and scout & guide.
Kendriya Vidyalaya admission 2017-18 Application Fee Detail
|1||Admission Fees||RS. 25/-|
|2||Re-Admission Fees||RS. 100/-|
|3(a)||Class 9th & 10th for Boys||RS. 200/-|
|3(b)||Class 11th & 12th Commerce and Humanities for Boys||RS. 300/-|
|3(c)||Class 11th & 12th Science for Boys||RS. 400/-|
|4(a)||Class 3rd onwards for computer education||RS. 100/-|
|4(b)||Computer Science fee (for elective subjects) + 2 stage||RS. 150/-|
|5||Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi From Class 1st to 12th||RS. 500/-|
Kendriya Vidyalaya admission form 2017-18 Age Limit
|Class||Minimum Age on 31st March of the Year In Which Admission Is Sought||Maximum Age on 31st March of the Year In Which Admission Is Sought|
|1||5 Years||7 Years|
|2||6 Years||8 Years|
|3||7 Years||9 Years|
|4||8 Years||10 Years|
|5||9 Years||11 Years|
|6||10 Years||12 Years|
|7||11 Years||13 Years|
|8||12 Years||14 Years|
|9||13 Years||15 Years|
|10||14 Years||16 Years|
KVS Admission eligibility criteria 2017-18
Online Registration and Admissions dates for Kendriya Vidyalaya admission 2017-18 for class 1 to 11th
1. Online registration starts for Class 1 : 8th February 2017
2. Last date for online registration of class 1 : 10th March 2017
3. Online registration starts for class 2 on wards (Except class 11) : 4th April 2017
4. Last date for online registration of class 2 onwards (Except class 11) : 18th April 2017
5. Declaration of selected students of class 1 and admission starting date : 18th March 2017
6. Declaration of selected students admission starts for class 2 onwards (Except class 11) : 25th April 2017
7. Registration starts for class 11 : within 20 days after releasing of class 10th results
8. Declaration of selected students and admission starts for class 11 : within 30 days after releasing of class 10th results
9. Last date of taking admission of all classes : 31st July 2017
Kendriya Vidyalaya Delhi Online Application Form & Admission Process
1. What is Online Admissions?
Ans. The online facility to seek admission by a candidate in any Kendriya Vidyalaya is called ‘online admission’ in KVs. The candidate can first search the desired Kendriya Vidyalaya and then apply for admission. Online admission makes the admission process hassel-free and saves time. To apply online, do not wait for the last date of admission to avoid difficulty.
2. What is the prescribed process of admission in a Kendriya Vidyalaya?
Ans. If you are new in the procedure of online admission 2017-18, please refer to KVS Admission Guidelines for admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas then apply online in the desired Kendriya Vidyalaya.
3. Where are the Guidelines for Admission to Kendriya Vidyalayas available?
Ans. The Guidelines for Admission to Kendriya Vidyalayas are available on the official website of KVS :- www.kvsangathan.nic.in
4. What should I do after applying online?
Ans. After submitting the application, you will get a Unique Application Number. This will be your permanent registration number and you can get all information about your application through that number in future.
5. Can I make changes in the application thereafter?
Ans. Yes, you can make desired changes in your application through “edit” button till the last date for registration.
6. Are only govt. Employees eligible to apply for admission of their wards in Kendriya Vidyalayas?
Ans. No, Self-employed persons, persons in private jobs and those from floating population are also eligible to apply for admission of their wards to Kendriya Vidyalayas. However, admission will be granted in order of priority specified in Guidelines for Admission to Kendriya Vidyalayas.
7. What is the order of priority for admission?
Ans. The order of priority is as under:-
Category 1- Central Govt. Employees
Category 2- Employees of Autonomous Bodies under Central Govt.
Category 3- State Govt. Employees
Category 4- Employees of Autonomous Bodies under State Govt.
Category 5- Self-employed/Private Job/Floating Population.
8. When and where should I submit the required certificates and other relevant documents as per Admission Guidelines?
Ans. Necessary original certificates and other relevant documents from which the details have been filled in online application for registration) in respect of children selected for admission through draw of lots, will have to be submitted to the Vidyalaya concerned at the time of admission.
9. Is there any fee for application?
Ans. No, the process of application is absolutely free of charge.
10. Can a parent apply for admission of his ward in more than one Kendriya Vidyalaya? If yes, whether he/she will have to submit separate application form for each KV?
Ans. Yes, one can apply for admission of a single child for the same class in more than one KV, if vacant seats are available in a particular class. (Kindly see on Vidyalaya notice board and vidyalaya website.) Separate form is required to be submitted for each Kendriya Vidyalaya.
11. when and where can a parent get information about selection of his/her ward for admission?
Ans. The status of application can be viewed using ‘Application Status’ link. The details would be available on Vidyalaya notice board and Vidyalaya website.
12. Does online process of admission applicable to other classes also?
Ans. Yes, it is for Class I to IX as per the respective admission schedule.
13. If any query who should be contacted.
Ans. Please contact to principal of the concerned KVs where admission is sought kindly see the vidyalaya’s website.
Steps to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission for Class 1 to 11th
- First of all, you have to visit an official site on www.kvsangathan.nic.in .
- After getting an application form for your selected class,
- and download the Kendriya Vidyalaya admission 2017-18 forms.
- Once you finish filling up admission forms,
- you have to attach copies of required documents and submit it.
- We also suggest everyone that please keep a copy of your filled application form for reference purpose.