How To Prepare For SSC CGL Exam Study Tips Quantitative Aptitude English Reasoning General Knowledge Hybrid Test Series Examper
I am a Teacher and Know the Concern of Students who Keep Searching for Government jobs In SSC CGL and rush from here to there searching for the best guidance and study material.
How To Prepare SSC CGL Exam ?
SSC CGL Exam Quantitative Aptitude Study Tips -This section can make you or break you, so tread carefully. It has the potential of making a topper out of you or throw you out of the list. If you are devoting 8 hours daily for CGL, You Can Join Online Test Series By Examper.Com, its Cover All SSC CGL Exam Topic. Examper Online Test Helpful Bcoz Its Created According New SSC CGL Online Exam Pattern.
SSC CGL Exam English Study Tips – 2 months are enough to improve your grammar, vocab, etc. But be regular with them. Learn new words daily, revise them frequently. Download any useful app so that you can learn words on the go!
SSC CGL Exam Reasoning Study Tips – The best way to practise reasoning is solving past year question papers. No book covers reasoning holistically. Although you will find some reasoning tricks. But to get confident in this section, solve all the 50 questions from the previous years in 25 minutes.
SSC CGL Exam General Knowledge Study Tips – The syllabus of GK is huge and you can never be sure of your preparation. But don’t devote much time here. It will entice you, beg for your attention, but don’t give up!
I Recommend Hybrid Test Series By – Examper.Com
General Awareness SSC CGL Exam Study Tips
The hybrid test series by Examper is the best solution for students preparing for SSC and CGL.
As the aspirants keep looking for different institution with different specialties I personally would recommend this series which covers all the areas under one roof. We all have heard that some institutions have an upper hand on GS while some have a great questionnaire or test series. The star factors vary from one coaching to another just like humans who excel in varying zones.
This hybrid series has solved this major issue of rushing to different institutions instead they have locked up the choices from ten finest institutions and presented all in front of you through Examper Hybrid Test series.
Why Hybrid Test Series?
- As per the experience and results of my students Hybrid Test Series gives you the experience of practicing your questions online.
- They build test series which entitles you to get the complete idea and sync with your paper solving capability and efficiency. As we all know the new pattern of SSC involves attempting the exam through online mode so making our aspirants friendly with the updated exam pattern is their forte.
- The key to crack this section wholly depends on your habit of daily reading news paper. If you are not reading TOI or The Hindu, then please start it as soon as possible.
- Apart from reading newspaper, here are some good year books and static GK books which helps you a lot in scoring good marks.
- English Comprehension : Your reading habit will also affect your performance in this section, so read as much as you can, whatever you get, just read read and only read.There are some books are also available in market which can give a fine touch to your preparation.
- Read Online Articles On SSC CGL Preparation Plan and strategies SSC CGL Exam Study Tips
How To Prepare SSC CGL in 2 Month
- Download Complete SSC CGL Exam Syllabus : The first thing you have to do is download and study the whole syllabus of CGL examination. Download the syllabus for both tier 1 and tier 2 examinations and print it out so that it becomes handy to you and you can see and analize at any time you need.
The New Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme of SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination Tier-I is as follows
|S.Number||Name of the Section||Questions||Marks|
|1||Reasoning and General Intelligence||25||50|
- Identify Strong and Weak Areas of the syllabus : Find the topics in the syllabus which are more easier or you are strong to that topic and which are tougher to you. Note down every Strength and Weaknesses on topic wise and try to overcome it.
- Make Smart Routine : Make a planned routine of your study time and divide the preparation time depending upon the importance of the topic and weightege of the topic in the examination.
- Give more time to weaker areas and lesser time to strong areas to balance the preparation and overcome overall difficulties.
- Prepare Common Topics more deeply : If you are preparing for tier 1 exam then give more time to Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension since questions from these topics are asked in both tier1 and tier2 examination.
- Revise as much as you can : Revise and revise the weaker areas as much as you can so that you can develop the solving tricks for tough questions.Analize previous year Questions: Download previous year question papers and cut off marks and make a details analysis how questions are asked and how many students were appeared in the examination, how many of them were able to clear the cut offs. make estimated cut offs for this year so that you can prepare accordingly. To have detail cut off analysis of SSC CGL exam go through my another post.
- Do Mock Test For SSC CGL Exam : Test your preparation level and Subject wise knowledge level for the examination through mock test. Do mock test in regular basis so the you can improve your preparation day by day, or Online Test By Examper.Com
- Be careful and smart during exam: be careful during written examination while answering. Always keep in mind that time is limited and you have to use this time effectively to get maximise correct answer in limited time.
- Choose the easier section or questions first and postpont unknown question for last time revision. Don’t play guessing game during exam.
- It may reduce your owned marks too.I have writen a blog post about how to prepare for ssc cgl exam 2016 and mention some shortcut tricks and tips for cracking the examination.
Key Notes Of The Series
- The best part I liked about the series was that they provided notifications regularly once enrolled in their Hybrid test series program.
- Changes in exam schedules or online test series by ten institutes with start and end dates as well as the online notes was provided through the Hybrid series which made the searches very easy.
- I never had to rush multiple sits to get exam enrollment and exam form deadlines through different portals and newspapers.
- I got the complete news on my login and Examper portal always on time.
Another feature I loved about this series is it is “Definitely a time saver”, the entire important web links, online test series, exam notifications.
- admit card download links or any major changes in exam patterns were well notified on their web portal.
- There was no need to look up for multiple search engines all the time we were just one click away and all important links were be displayed timely on our login.
Cost Effectiveness …
- Money is always a major concern for students while looking up for good study material yet at a reliable price everything was made available to my students which never bothered anybody.
- If we compare fees of enrolling to ten different coaching institutes and getting all of them at a price of one then it is surely like a bonanza offer.
- They have totally evacuated this problem by giving the study material, test series from ten best institutions at the price of a one day meal. The students will find it extremely cheap.
- I have noticed that they shower discounts from time to time therefore grabbing the series during offers is also a plus for the aspirants.
Always in Touch
- Unlike others they have always maintained a caring relation with their aspirants.
- The moment you sign up for the series they will guide you from filling up forms, constant reminder of deadlines, form links, study material, mock tests, last year’s papers to admit card downloads and final solution key of the exam conducted by SSC and CGL.
- All this information they gathered with help of the associating best ten coaching institutes named on our portal that are excellent and set up landmarks of successful aspirants in SSC and CGL.
- They made reminders through registered e-mail, mobile messages or even reminder calls. They also created a help chat on the portal which was attended by their excelled guides.My students contacted them directly through e-mail or contact number during any problem faced by him/her and yes they responded.
More On Examper Website