Current Affairs 20 June For Upsc Ssc Bank Po Railway Exam
1. India’s 1st online museum will be launched by Company “Mintage World”with the collaboration of Google Cultural Institute.
2. Egypt’s toppled Islamist president Mohmd Morsi sentenced to life imprisonment by court, for passing states secrets to Qatar.
3. Siemens of Germany & Gamesa of Spain have decided to come together to form the world’s biggest wind power company .
4. Kannada Film “Tithi” won best film & best script writers awards at the 19th Shanghai International Film Festival.
5. Punjab become the 1st state in India to provide free treatment to confirmed cases of Hepatitis C under “Mukhya Mantri Punjaab Hepatitis C Releif Fund “.
6. BJP MP Chetan Chauhaan ,appointed as the chairman of the NIFT ( National Ins.of Fashion Technology ).
7. Twitter’s venture capital arm has invested $70 Million in audio streaming company Sound Cloud.
8. Haryana Govt. gave its approval to set up an AYUSH University, the 1st of its kind in India.
9. Olympic gold medallist Usain Bolt registered 2016’s 2nd fastest 100 mt timing after winning the racers Grand Prix in 9.88 sec.